AComfort Comfort Care Maintenance Plan (CCMP) for residential customers is a vital part of keeping your Heating and Cooling system performing at optimal levels. AComfort offers a premium maintenance plan designed to protect the investment you’ve made in your system. Not only does the Comfort Care Maintenance Plan help reduce costly repairs and reduce energy costs, it also provides you with the following benefits.
- Two Automatically Scheduled Visits per year.
- 10% Discount on All Service Calls and Repairs.
- 5% Discount on Heating and Cooling Equipment.
- Priority Scheduling.
Spring Cooling Check out in May
- Check Thermostat.
- Clean or replace Filter as needed. (One standard size Pleated Filter per system)
- Wash Outside unit Coil.
- Check Contractor and Capacitors
- Check Electrical Connections.
- Lubricate all Serviceable Motors and bearings.
- Check Refrigerant Charge. (Refrigerant Extra)
- Check Amps on Compressor & Fan Motors.
- Blow out Drain Lines.
Fall Heating Checkout in October
- Check Thermostat Operation.
- Clean or Replace Filter as needed. (One standard size Pleated Filter per system)
- Clean and Check Burner Assembly
- Clean and Check Pilot Assembly.
- Check for Gas Leaks.
- Visual inspection of Heat Exchanger.
- Inspect Combustion Air.
- Inspect all Safety Controls.
- Lubricate all Serviceable Motors and Bearings.
- Check Defrost Cycle. (Heat Pumps)
- Check Refrigerant Pressures. ( Heat Pumps)
A Typical Residential Comfort Care Maintenance Plan is $150.00 per Year per system. Add an additional $75.00 per year for each additional system. Special size Filters supplied by customer or billed to customer at an additional charge.